Thursday, November 14, 2013

Celebrate!

Operation Determination is turning 1 today!
 
 
 
1 year ago today I started writing this blog
 
and what a roller coaster year it has been!
 
 
 
I started Operation Determination
 
to share my health and fitness journey,
 
to show you that you are not alone in your struggles,
 
to inspire others around me to start their journey,
 
to hold myself accountable,
 
and to document my journey for myself
 
so I can look back on it over time.
 
Over the past few days I found myself
 
going back and reading all of my posts
 
and reliving some of the ups and downs from the past year.
 
I realize that posts haven't always been consistent
 
and have been all over the board
 
but that is because life happens!
 
This year has taught me lot
 
and one of those things is to
 
LIVE YOUR LIFE!
 
You just never know when that might not be an option anymore.
 
 

I would have to say
 
that this past year brought
 
with it the lowest of lows for me-
 
 
 
 
 
it was tough but it has also made me stronger!
 
Going through all of that
 
has helped me appreciate so many things!
 
My journey over this past year

 has helped me appreciate
 
and celebrate the good times-

This year was filled with them!

From time with family,

new adventures,

and vacations

to running my first marathon-

it has been an incredible journey! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment