Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting Started...

I have to admit I have been addicted to reading blogs for over a year now! Running blogs, healthy eating blogs, workout blogs- you name it, I follow a bunch! There have been several times that I have thought about starting one of my own but was just never sure of myself. The one thing that kept holding me back was "what would I call my blog".  With the help and encouragement of my best friend I have come up with a title that says it all!
 
I have tried over and over again to lose weight and make changes to have a healthy, fit lifestyle. Just like several of the blogs that I follow I feel like I have started again and again. I always tell myself this is the week or the day that I am going to start and this time it is going to be different. I am again saying that and have my best friend on board to help me get there and that is where "OPERATION DETERMINATION was born! I am finally determined to make it happen this time! I am also, like so many of the blogs I follow, starting this blog to hold me accountable. I am going to share my journey so that others can see that they are not alone. Maybe I can encourage or inspire someone else with my journey like several others have done for me. I saw this picture on Pinterest today and felt like it summed it all up!
 
 
 
Let OPERATION DETERMINATION begin!
.

2 comments:

  1. You are a strong woman. You will do it this time. I just know it. So proud to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the best and have been such an inspiration to me! Thank you for all of your support!

      Delete