Friday, April 19, 2013

In the Spotlight

Head on over to Fitblogger and check out who is in the blog spotlight today......
 
......yep, that's right - THIS girl!!!


I am super excited to be a guest contributor for the blog spotlight for today!!! I spent hours writing and re-writing my post. In the end I was pretty happy with it and I hope it comes across like I intended it to. I have to say seeing it posted on their page feels pretty amazing!! 
 
I am also excited for tonight - to top off  the end to a great week I get a "date night" with my wonderful husband. Earlier in the week my husband texted me, while I was at work, asking if we had any plans for tonight. We were invited by some friends/neighbors to go along to the Rodney Carrington concert.
 
I have to admit that I am not even sure what he sings - but I have heard of him. I really didn't care who the concert was- we are getting out of the house for an adult night!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment