Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Back to the Weekly Chase

I have not forgotten about The Weekly Chase! Life was just a little out of control and crazy over the past several weeks. I have still had goals for myself each week - mostly to make sure I was in the right place at the right time or that I had the right child where they needed to be at the right time.Things are getting under control and I realize just how much I need The Weekly Chase!
 
 

 Since my last post for The Weekly Chase we started a new month which also means there is a new challenge goal and Mindy at Road Runner Girl is now hosting the link ups. This is the explanation for this month's challenge from her blog:

It's Springtime...which is a time of growth and change. So this month's challenge is called "Season of Growth!" I want you to think of one or two things in your life that you want to change or one or two ways you want to grow as a person. For example you may want to grow as a runner. You may want to get faster. So your challenge goal would be to incorporate speed work in your training to help you become a faster runner. Or you may want to change one of your eating habits. Your goal may be to add 2 more fruits and vegetables to your diet each day. You pick! Your challenge goal can be anything you like as long as it's about change and growth in an area of your life.
 
Since a lot has happened since my last Weekly Chase post I am going to start fresh with this week's goals. Each of my goals for this week really are stepping stones to my larger challenge goals for the month! Here they are:
  • Challenge Goal: Improve my eating habits!
    • This week I will make sure to have at least one fruit or vegetable with each meal/snack.
    • This week I will be more conscious of my water intake and I will get it back to where it needs to be each day.
  • Challenge Goal: Become a stronger runner!
    • This week I will do my daily planks and at least two core workouts.
    • This week I will add in at least two strength sessions.
    • This week I will make sure to get in at least one cross-training session. 
    • This week I will get all of my marathon training runs completed.
  • Challenge Goal: Become a better mother!
    • This week I will make time to spend time with each of my boys individually.
    • This week I will have conversations with the boys about what they would like to see change in our life/family so that we have stronger connections.

What are your goals for the week? In what areas of your life would you like to change and grow?
 
       
 



No comments:

Post a Comment