Friday, June 21, 2013

Interview with Aidan at Age 4

 What a week! We haven't done much running lately but we have been doing a lot of "running around"! Saxophone lessons, baseball practice, baseball games, team pictures, work meetings along with getting some hiking and biking in has kept us more than busy this week. It can be tough to fit it all in but I wouldn't want it any other way. I love that my kids want to be active in sports and music and it is so much fun watching them interact with their teammates and work to improve in everything that they do.

We also celebrated Aidan's 4th birthday this week! Yesterday after returning from hiking in a local State park I sat down with him to do his first interview! It was interesting trying to get answers from a four year old but it was also a lot of fun to see what he had to say!  Here is my interview with Aidan:



  1. Name: Aidan Everett
  2. How old are you? 4 years old
  3. What is your favorite thing to do? play in the sandbox or the dirt
  4. Who is your best friend? Sophia and Abby
  5. What is your favorite color? Lello (aka- yellow)
  6. What is your favorite food? Mac and Cheese and chicken nuggets
  7. What do you like to do with your family? go hiking and go fishing
  8. What is your favorite toy? Matchbox cars and trucks (I would have to add "Snuggle Bear" - he goes just about everywhere with us)
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? a fireman
  10. What makes you happy? a tractor ride
  11. What makes you sad? no tractor rides, not seeing my boys or my dad (he always says he misses them when they are at school and work during the day)
  12. What is your favorite show? Doc McStuffins (I would have to add Max & Ruby as a close second)
  13. What is your favorite book? The Lion King
  14. What do you love to learn about? animals (My take on this is EVERYTHING!!! He asks questions non-stop all day long!!!)
  15. What was the best part of your birthday? going hiking at Hixon Forest and playing in the dirt at Riley's baseball game
  16. Where do you like to go? to a store to get a new toy
  17. Who is your teacher? N/A
  18. What is your favorite treat? push-ups (ice cream pop)
  19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? I think about eating mac and cheese
  20. What was your favorite birthday present? SmartCycle (game system) and my new bike
  21. What sport do you like best? baseball
  22. What are you really good at? playing games
  23. What would you buy if you had $1000? a remote control car, monster truck or motorcycle
  24. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? chocolate with brownie pieces
  25. Who is your biggest hero?  Riley
  26. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? go to a park
  27. What do you like to do best with your friends? play in the dirt
  28. What is your favorite song? Sexy and I Know It
  29. I am very proud because.... I have a cute dog named Mollie
  30. I am afraid to.... see snakes, ghosts, and the big bad wolf.
  31. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things that you would do? I would scare people and rob a bank.
  32. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? I would go to Mt. Olympus
  33. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disney World and Washington DC
  34. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? snuggle and read books
I can't wait to do this again next year to see how it all changes! It is so hard to believe that my "baby" is already four years old and that he will be going to 4K next year. He is growing up so fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment