Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another Birthday Boy & The Weekly Chase

Four years ago at 9:47 PM this special little boy entered our lives! He is full of energy and loves life! He is my "special little buddy" and I love him more than words can say! He is such a sweet boy and he brings so much joy into our world! I am excited to watch him as he continues to grow and develop into his own person!
Aidan- through the years!
Happy 4th Birthday to my sweet Aidan Everett!
6/18/13- Aidan's birthday hike at Hixon Forest
It is so hard for me to believe that my baby will be going off to 4K this fall! I am going to be lost without my little helper and "buddy" by my side everyday! At the same time it is so much fun to see him ready to enter a whole new world and learn new things!

Now that I am feeling sad about this fall lets get back to focusing on the present! It is once again time for The Weekly Chase!


My goals for last week:
Run 3 times (Challenge Goal) I got in two solid runs last week and Tim and I hiked on Sunday.
Bike 2 times (Challenge Goal) I got in one bike ride. Getting the boys where they need to be is taking up a lot of my time this summer:(
Get in at least 2 strength training sessions (Challenge Goal) Done!
Stretch and foam roll at least 3 times. Done!
Make healthy choices when it comes to meals and snacks. I think I did pretty good on this! We have been going through a lot of apples in our house lately for snacks. Other than over the weekend while we were visiting family and friends I did pretty good!
Try one new healthy recipe. Done! I tried a new chicken salad recipe and Tim and I loved it! We also tried some new recipes with our friends over the weekend- the salads were great but the turkey burgers were a big fail!
 
Here are my goals for this week:
 
Run 3 times
Bike 3 times
2 strength training sessions
2 core workouts
Try one new healthy recipe
Do something each day to be active WITH my boys
3 blog posts
Report back on The Weekly Chase on MONDAY!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment