So excited to be nominated for a Liebster Award! I know you're wondering what a Liebster is right? Liebster is the German word meaning, "beloved" or "dearest". So of course, I'm honored! Thanks to Nikki at RunningYogaMom for nominating me!
This award comes with a few rules:
1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions by the person who nominated you.
3. Create 11 new questions.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
5. Thank the person that nominated you and tell the people you've nominated.
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I take a lot of pictures.
- I was in gymnastics (power tumbling) for several years and was invited to perform in China.
- I was once hit in the face by a foul ball at a Milwaukee Brewer's baseball game.
- I would love to travel to Europe (Italy & Ireland)
- I am a Scentsy Family Independent Consultant and sell all three family brands- Scentsy, Velata, and Grace Adele
- I played softball all through high school and was the catcher.
- When I was in first grade my brother hit me in the head with a baseball bat and I had to have stitches.
- I had ankle surgery my senior year of high school.
- During a high school volleyball game I recieved a serve and the ball went right through the basketball hoop on our side of the court.
- I have a sweet tooth!
- I am addicted to reading blogs :)
And Nikki wants to know:
1. Who is your biggest fitness influence? I would have to say my best friend. I have watched her do great things with her running and see always amazes me. She is such a great supporter and encourager for me. Seeing what she does motivates me to push harder and set higher goals.
2. Yoga or Pilates? Yoga- I have only tried it once but I loved it and can't wait to do more!
3. Favorite candy? Mike N' Ikes
4. HGTV or DIY Network? HGTV
5. Favorite snack? Trail Mix
6. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Both! I grew up watching, playing with, and wearing clothing of both.
7. Do you have a tattoo? Yes, I have two. Interlocking hearts on my ankle and shooting stars with "Believe" on my right shoulder.
8. How old were you when you got your ears pierced? Not sure. Maybe 5 years old or so. I don't really remember it.
9. One food you would never give up, ever. Pizza
10. Favorite book? The Difference Maker by John C. Maxwell
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 5
My 11 Questions:
- What are your hobbies other than running/fitness?
- Sweet or salty?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite movie?
- Who is your biggest supporter/motivator?
- What is your favorite ice cream topping?
- What is the best motivational quote that you have seen?
- What is your favorite brand of running shoes or workout clothes?
- What is your "go-to" meal on a busy night?
- What is your favorite drink before/during/after a workout?
- What is your dream race or event to participate in?
Let's Move It Momma's
Daily Vitamin F
Just Another Mom on the Run
The Hurgry Runner Girl
Road Runner Girl
Run with Jess
Adventures of Badgergirl
Run To The Finish
Shut Up + Run
Thanks again Nikki for nominating me!