Friday, March 1, 2013

Glade Expressions Collection Review


NOTICE: this post isn't running or fitness related.... well unless you look at it as a product to cover up the stink of dirty workout clothes!  A while back I learned about BzzAgent and I decided to apply to become an "agent".  I love trying new products and one of the things that I like the most about BzzAgent is that I can choose which campaigns I want to participate in. If it is a product that I would truly see myself using or that I am interested in checking out I will try it but I won't try all products that I am offered just to "get stuff". Just over a month ago I was offered the "Glade Expressions Campaign" and I debated if I should try it or not because I love Scentsy! In the end I decided that I wanted to check it out and see what it was all about and see how it compared to Scentsy products.
 


First of all here is a little about it:
The Glade Expressions® Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic, easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in. The breakthrough line includes two unique, refillable products:
Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your décor for a burst of fragrance that’s always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.
The Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug it in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches décor perfectly – and is also refillable – making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances that last throughout your living spaces.



Here’s a rundown of the fragrances:
Pineapple & Mangosteen – Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hints of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower
Cotton & Italian Mandarin – Open your home with this bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Lavender & Juniper Berry – Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home (only available at select retailers)
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice – A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Limited Edition Glade Spring Collection scents — Be revitalized by a burst of Garden Sunshine or brighten the mood of any room with the fragrance of Vibrant Bloom™.
*Cotton & Italian Mandarin is a more authentic fragrance than Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky.

Visit glade.com to learn more about Glade Expressions® products and to explore all their scent collections.

Now that you have read about the products it is time for what I thought of them:

Glade Expressions® Fragrance Mist
For this product we got the Cotton & Italian Mandarin and I have to say that it was an amazing scent. We used it in the bathroom and really liked the way it smelled. I did feel like the bottle didn't last us very long though. Maybe my husband and three boys are just really stinky but we seemed to go through the bottle pretty fast. For the bathroom I did like the holder that you can reuse as we do leave the bottle out. Through the rest of the house I don't really leave air freshener spray out so I don't think that would be a huge selling point for me.

Glade Expressions® Oil Diffuser
For this product we got the Lavender and Juniper Berry and again I have to say that I really enjoyed the scent. We used it in our bedroom and I did like that I could put it anywhere without having to worry about if it was near an outlet. At times I wished I could turn it off though. As with other oil diffusers it was really strong when we first got it and over time I felt like the scent faded. I did like the holder and thought it looked nice on my nightstand.


I received coupons from BzzAgent to get this product free to review. I received no other compensation. All opinions in the above post are mine and mine alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment