Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas

Hello from Central Missouri!


I have to say it is a bit strange to be celebrating Christmas with the amazing weather we are having while visiting family here in Missouri. I can also assure you that we are making the most of it and are enjoying it!

Ry and Isaac were thrilled to go fishing to use all of their new fishing gear that they received over the past several celebrations this holiday season.
They were in heaven getting to go out in Papa's fishing boat on Christmas day. Ry even had success with his new lure from Uncle Doug.

Santa found us here in Missouri and was very good to the whole family! 
We have definitely been blessed this holiday season but most of all it has been wonderful to spend time (over the past few weeks) with our whole family because that is what the season is truely about.

As Christmas day is coming to a close and I am reflecting on how blessed I am, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope that you are feeling the joy of the season like we are!


No comments:

Post a Comment