Sunday, May 31, 2015

This is my world

It's official...
 
 
This weekend kicked off our 2015 baseball tournament/game schedule and this is now our world for the next couple of months. The boys all love baseball and we love watching them so we wouldn't want it any other way! It also helps that both the older boys are on teams with great families that we enjoy spending LOTS of time with.
 
Of course on Saturday the boys both played at the same time so we had to divide and conquer, each going our separate ways. I spent the day with Isaac and Tim with Riley. They played great for the first games for the season. The both won a game and lost a game.
 
 Lucky for us today they were at different times allowing us to each make it to both games. Riley's team won and Isaac's team ended up losing a hard fought game.

Isaac's team- Ona 10U Purple before their first game
I love taking pictures and this weekend was no different... except for that first game of Isaac's where we were freezing and sitting under umbrellas! I couldn't wait to get the pictures on the computer and check them out once we got home. We had a great time laughing at all of the different facial expressions that they had. Here are some of our favorites:

Is that a snowflake on my nose? (Riley)

All of this cotton tree fuzz makes me a little pouty. (Riley)

Come on, try me! (Riley)

I am a cool dude. (Riley)

Let's get out of this guys! (Isaac)

I think I can do this! (Isaac)

Wow, I really can do this! (Isaac)

I will remain tight lipped about my pitching. (Isaac)

That one might not have gone where I wanted. (Isaac)

Oh boy, not sure where that one will go. (Isaac)

Re-focus, break out the tongue curl. (Isaac)

Pure determination (Charlie)

Nope, not my pitch (Isaac)

I'm ready! Hit it to me! (Nicky)

Let me think about this for a minute. (Charlie)

Pure focus (Jon)

How did you do that tongue curl Isaac? (Charlie)

Yep, I'm pretty cool. (Charlie)

She's kind of like a superstar! (Aidan and Lindsey)

We can do this! (Isaac)

Let's finish this boys! (Isaac)

No comments:

Post a Comment