Monday, May 18, 2015

Double Digits

Just over a week ago my spunky, brown-eyed, freckled-faced boy turned ten years old! That's right... we have another child in double digits! That is just CRAZY to think about! This boy sure knows how to challenge me but at the same time melts my heart! One minute he is picking a fight with his little brother and the next he is helping make his lunch and load his backpack into the car. He definitely has a heart of gold and is very thoughtful!

If you know me, you know my love of taking pictures so I can't help but take you on a trip down memory lane through the lens of my camera...

2010

2011


2012

2013

2014

2015
It was so much fun going back through old pictures to put these together. Looking back makes me smile, laugh, and maybe even tear up a little! There are so many great pictures of this silly kid! It is crazy to look back and see how much he has grown up already and I am excited to see where the next several years take us.

If you remember in past years I sat down with each kiddo around their birthday and did an interview with them. Here is my recent interview with 10 year old Isaac...
  1. Name: Isaac Paul
  2. How old are you?  10 years old
  3. What is your favorite thing to do? play baseball
  4. Who is your best friend? Kadin and Sammy
  5. What is your favorite color? Purple
  6. What is your favorite food? Tacos
  7. What do you like to do with your family? Hike
  8. What is your favorite toy? iPod
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Baseball Player
  10. What makes you happy? my friends
  11. What makes you sad? not being able to play baseball
  12. What is your favorite show? Liv and Maddie
  13. What is your favorite book? Blood of Olympian (Lightening Thief Series)
  14. What do you love to learn about? Science
  15. What was the best part of your birthday? Having a sleepover with my friends
  16. Where do you like to go? The baseball field, Mexico and Missouri
  17. Who is your teacher? Ms. Eiken
  18. What is your favorite treat? scotcharoos
  19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? What I will be doing at school tomorrow
  20. What was your favorite birthday present? fishing stuff
  21. What sport do you like best? baseball
  22. What are you really good at? running the mile (time of 6:45 at school for the spring)
  23. What would you buy if you had $1000? a Mako baseball bat and catchers gear
  24. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? blue moon
  25. Who is your biggest hero? mom and dad
  26. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? go to Mall of America again
  27. What do you like to do best with your friends? play baseball
  28. What is your favorite song? Rain is a Good Thing by Luke Bryan
  29. I am very proud because....   I got a good time in the mile run.
  30. I am afraid to....   go on the SpongeBob rollercoaster at the Mall of America
  31. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things that you would do? Scare my brothers. Make people scared.
  32. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? Disneyland and Mexico
  33. Where do you want to go on vacation? Miami and Hawaii
  34. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? go to the baseball field and hit and go places with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment