If you know me, you know my love of taking pictures so I can't help but take you on a trip down memory lane through the lens of my camera...
If you remember in past years I sat down with each kiddo around their birthday and did an interview with them. Here is my recent interview with 10 year old Isaac...
- Name: Isaac Paul
- How old are you? 10 years old
- What is your favorite thing to do? play baseball
- Who is your best friend? Kadin and Sammy
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What is your favorite food? Tacos
- What do you like to do with your family? Hike
- What is your favorite toy? iPod
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Baseball Player
- What makes you happy? my friends
- What makes you sad? not being able to play baseball
- What is your favorite show? Liv and Maddie
- What is your favorite book? Blood of Olympian (Lightening Thief Series)
- What do you love to learn about? Science
- What was the best part of your birthday? Having a sleepover with my friends
- Where do you like to go? The baseball field, Mexico and Missouri
- Who is your teacher? Ms. Eiken
- What is your favorite treat? scotcharoos
- What do you think about before you fall asleep? What I will be doing at school tomorrow
- What was your favorite birthday present? fishing stuff
- What sport do you like best? baseball
- What are you really good at? running the mile (time of 6:45 at school for the spring)
- What would you buy if you had $1000? a Mako baseball bat and catchers gear
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? blue moon
- Who is your biggest hero? mom and dad
- What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? go to Mall of America again
- What do you like to do best with your friends? play baseball
- What is your favorite song? Rain is a Good Thing by Luke Bryan
- I am very proud because.... I got a good time in the mile run.
- I am afraid to.... go on the SpongeBob rollercoaster at the Mall of America
- Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things that you would do? Scare my brothers. Make people scared.
- Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? Disneyland and Mexico
- Where do you want to go on vacation? Miami and Hawaii
- What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? go to the baseball field and hit and go places with them.