Friday, June 5, 2015

Last day of school

Today is the last day of the 2014-2015 school year for my three boys... bring on summer vacation! I think they are all ready to be done for the year and I have to admit part of me is too. I am not sure how long that feeling will last but for now we will enjoy it.


Aidan Everett- moving on to IPE
 
Isaac Paul- moving on to his last year at IPE
 

Riley Owen- moving on to his last year at OMS


My babies- growing up too fast!
 
 
It is always fun to look back to the first day of school and compare to the last day- it is crazy how much they have each grown and changed during just 9 months!
 
This past week each of the boys have gotten to enjoy field trips. I was lucky enough to help chaperone Aidan's trip to a local park where they got to play and then hike. I was able to attend this same field trip for each of the older boys as well so it is crazy (and a bit sad) to think this was my last Kindergarten field tip to Myrick Park. My babies are growing up!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment