Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Time to check-in

Wow! That is all I can say right now about attending Scentsy Family Reunion! I feel so overwhelmed with emotion and information that it is taking me a few days to wrap my head around it all! I came away with a renewed energy and DRIVE to work on not only my business but also to live my life to the fullest and be a better me! I will do a full recap of the Family Reunion as soon as I am able to process it all and get my thoughts together!

It is once again time for me to check in with everyone on the Weekly Chase!

 
Since we were gone for most of the week my goals were a bit different. Let's take a look at what my goals were over the past week and how I did on reaching them:
 
Make healthy choices for snacks while traveling. I did a pretty good job on this! I took along apples, Skinny Pop, and homemade energy bites. I was prepared and that helped me be successful most of the time!
Complete the Scentsy Family 5K and have a good time doing it! (no time goal) Done! I loved that Scentsy decided to kick of the Reunion with a 5K. More to come in another post.
Learn new things to help with our Scentsy Family businesses! Yep! I learned so many new things that my head is swimming with knowledge and ideas of how to use it all in my business and in my life!
Meet new people and network. For sure! It was so much fun meeting new people in our "family" and getting to know others better.
HAVE FUN!!! We had so much fun! It is hard to believe that it is all over for another year. Is is bad that I want to start a countdown to next year already?
 
 
Here are my goals for this week:
Run 3 times
Bike 3 times
2 core workouts
2 strength workouts
Get my Scentsy Family business area organized
Do something everyday to work on my Scentsy Family business
Get 2 parties booked for August/September (Scentsy Fragrance, Velata, and/or Grace Adele)
Post on the Operation Determination Facebook page daily
At least 3 blog posts
 
What are your goals for this week?
 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome time Heather! I can't wait to hear all about it! Good luck with your goals this week!

    ReplyDelete