Sunday, July 10, 2016

Isaac turns 11

This kid... What can I say? He continues to embrace every experience put in front of him and works hard at everything he does! He is one determined 11 year old. He knows how to lighten the mood and isn't afraid to be silly. This year marked the end of elementary school for him. This fall he will be moving onto a new building and lots of new experiences. He recently started learning how to play the trumpet. It has been amazing to watch him grow and change and I am excited for what is to come for Isaac!


Staying in line with the last several years, I recently sat down with Isaac to interview him. I am excited to look back in the years to come to see how his answers change over time.
  1. Name: Isaac Paul
  2. How old are you?  11 years old
  3. What is your favorite thing to do? Play with my friends
  4. Who is your best friend? Sam
  5. What is your favorite color? Purple
  6. What is your favorite food? Burgers from Burger Fusion (local restaurant)
  7. What do you like to do with your family? go to Missouri
  8. What is your favorite toy? phone
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up? DNR Officer
  10. What makes you happy? playing baseball
  11. What makes you sad? when it rains and I can't play baseball
  12. What is your favorite show? Mountain Men
  13. What is your favorite book? UUUMMMM... I don't know.
  14. What do you love to learn about? wildlife
  15. What was the best part of your birthday? going go-carting
  16. Where do you like to go? to my grandmas
  17. Who is your teacher? Mrs. Turgeon
  18. What is your favorite treat? ice cream
  19. What do you think about before you fall asleep? the next day
  20. What was your favorite birthday present? money
  21. What sport do you like best? Baseball
  22. What are you really good at? taking care of dogs (Mollie)
  23. What would you buy if you had $1000? Fishing stuff
  24. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? blue moon
  25. Who is your biggest hero? my big brother
  26. What do you hope you'll get to do before your next birthday? go to the Mall of America
  27. What do you like to do best with your friends? play baseball
  28. What is your favorite song? Kill the Lights by Luke Bryan
  29. I am very proud because....  I am good at catching fish
  30. I am afraid to....   be catcher again in baseball because I got hit in the knee.
  31. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things that you would do? Scare people.
  32. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? I would go to Florida and Wyoming. I would also go visit Papa and GJ in Missouri and go fishing.
  33. Where do you want to go on vacation? Disney World
  34. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Going on vacation and to baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment