Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Sweaty Bands

I have tried just about every headband out there and they always slip off my head, even when they claim that they "won't slip". I was to the point where I had given up thinking that I just wasn't meant to wear headbands. Over the last few years I heard a lot about Sweaty Bands through blogs that I follow and on social media and they all claim that they won't slip and that they love them but I was hesitant to spend more money on a headband that wouldn't work. I was super excited to find a Sweaty Band included in my FFCrew kit when it arrived so I could finally see if it lived up to all of the hype I was seeing/reading on social media. I think this is just about the only brand that I hadn't tried! I went into wearing it for the first time with very low expectations...  I have been through this several times before and was always let down. Until now!! It didn't budge through a run and a tough strength training workout and I was immediately in love. Finally a headband that works to keep all of those little stray hairs out of my face AND stays put on my head! I have worn it during all of my indoor workouts since then and have to say that it is wonderful.


After falling in love with my new Sweaty Band I had to head over to their website to see what other options they had for colors and prints. I was impressed by what I found and my wish list is now pretty long! But honestly, it was more than just the colors and designs that impressed me, the mission and values also impressed me even more!

Mission:
To Create quality products that empower women, one drop of sweat at a time.

Values:
Focused- We believe that dedication and confidence lead to personal bests.
Fierce- We believe that strong, passionate women are unstoppable.
Fresh- We believe that adventure inspires innovation.
Fun- We believe in celebrating the journey.

After reading this I was even more in love with the products and the company behind them. With everything that I was reading, I was very excited to see that they have an ambassador program. This is definitely a company that I could get behind and promote to my friends (both real and virtual) and family. I love their products and even more I love what they stand for. I decided to take the chance and fill out the application with my "story". I am very excited to tell you that I am now a Sweaty Bands Ambassador/#SweatyCrew member AND there is something in this for you as well... a 15% discount when you use my link to purchase your own Sweaty Bands! http://sweatybands.refr.cc/FV5BT8Z

No comments:

Post a Comment