Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Rise and Shine

School is out and it is officially summer break!
 
Baseball is in "full swing"
 
with both Riley and Isaac playing on traveling tournament teams.

Isaac after a second place finish in a local tournament.

Riley in action- love that my boys love to catch since that was the position that I played.
 
Pretty much every day of the week is baseball for us-
 
practices and league games during the week for Riley and Isaac.
 
Tournaments most weekends.
 
Aidan will also be joining in the mix with his first year of t-ball.
 
We are going to eat, sleep, and breathe baseball this summer!
 
But I wouldn't want it any other way!
 
I love the craziness that summer brings
 
because I love that my boys are active
 
and love playing baseball as much as they do.
 
They are so passionate about baseball
 
and it is so much fun to see the progress each year-
 
 heck, with each game!
 
It is already clear
 
that all of the craziness
 
 is going to make it even more difficult
 
 to get our workouts in.
 
Running = sanity for me
 
so we needed to figure out a solution to this problem.
 
I am not a morning person
 
but we decided that the only way
 
to ensure that we got our workouts in
 
was to "Rise and Shine"
 
and get it done before the craziness started for the day!
 
 
Today was DAY 1
 
and I survived...
 
and may have actually liked it a little.
 
There wasn't as much talking between the two of us
 
but it was cooler (a little refreshing actually),
 
the birds were singing
 
and it was wonderful to run on fresh legs!
 
Now it is done and out of the way
 
and I have been very productive already this morning...
 
now to keep up the momentum for the rest of the day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment